Tax planning and preparation are important to reduce the amount that you have to pay by utilizing the deductions offered in the tax law.
Also you should understand the credits available to reduce the tax burden or that you can use to to get money back.
As professionals we study and prepare every year to maximize the deductions and credits so that you can get maximum benefit your return.
The average costs to fill out the tax forms start from:
- $125 for a Form 1040
- $325 for a Form 1040 with Schedule C (business)
- $450 for a Form 1065 (partnership)
- $450 for a Form 1120S (S corporation)
- $775 for a Form 1120 (corporation)
- $450 for a Form 1041 (fiduciary)
- $650 for a Form 990 (tax exempt)
- $50 for a Form 940 (Federal unemployment)
- $115 for Schedule D (gains and losses)
- $125 for Schedule E (rental)
- $460 for Schedule F (farm)